Wine is one of the most sought after colors this fall, and we are loving every bit of it! This color is so versatile and looks great on all hair colors and skin tones. We are seeing wine colored jackets, tops, bottoms, handbags, boots, hats and jewelry. It's a rich color that makes us feel all warm and cozy inside.
1. Doncaster Faux Suede Jacket 2. Doncaster Pebble Knit Capelet 3. Doncaster Leather Moto Jacket
1. Doncaster Faux Fur Vest, Sparkle Turtleneck and Stretch Faille Legging 2. Doncaster Quilted Vest, Ribbed Colorblock Turtleneck and Stretch Faille Legging
As always, let us help you with your wardrobe so you can be and look the best YOU! Fall is in full swing, and those cooler temps will be here before you know it. Don't get caught with nothing to wear.
We've got some pretty great beauty items that we have picked as our favorites right now. All things hair and makeup is a fun topic for us, and once we find a product we really, really love, we want to share it with all of you!
1. Elizabeth and James Dry Shampoo: Brigette loves this product because this is truly a dry shampoo that actually makes your hair feel fresh and clean without leaving any yucky residue behind. So if you are running on the go and do not have time to wash your locks, grab a bottle of this and be on your way.
2. Elta MD UV Clear SPF 46: This sunscreen is the best on the market right now! We cannot express enough how important it is to wear sunscreen everyday on your face, and this one is by far Brigette's favorite. It's a "lightweight, oil-free sunscreen to protect acne-prone and sensitive skin". This sunscreen contains zinc which is an ingredient that is super protective.
3. Wunderbrow Eye Gel: Wunderbrow Eye Gel is a miracle for your brows. It is the number 3 selling product on Amazon, and everyone raves about it, including Brigette. It is waterproof, budge-proof, transfer-proof and extremely easy to use.
1. Davines Alchemic Shampoo and Conditioner: Lauren raves about this shampoo and conditioner that was first introduced to her by her hair stylist. She uses the Silver for her blonde locks, and swears by the product. It keeps her hair shiny and gives her the fresh from the stylist look. Plus this product has all natural ingredients which is always an added bonus!
2. Edward Bess Deep Shine Lip Gloss: This lip gloss is so thick and creamy, Lauren uses it like a chapstick. It keeps her lips moisturized and healthy feeling. Lauren uses the color Nude Whisper daily by itself as a little shine boost on her lips or over other lipsticks to get that creamy look.
3. Laura Mercier Eye Basics Primer: This primer is a must-have in everyone's makeup bag. It's the best primer for your eyes but Lauren also uses it on her lips as a primer for her lipstick. This works great for those darker lip colors like wine or red that have the potential to bleed. The primer helps keep the lipstick on the lips. Lauren sometimes wears the primer on her eyelids by itself for a fresh, "bare" look when she's running around with her kids and does not want a full makeup look.
Are you a classic girl and or trend setting one? Or maybe both? If you are anything like us, then you'll check both. We like to mix it up daily according to what our plans are and what kind of image we want to project that day. Here are some different outfit options using some of the same pieces and just changing them up a bit! Happy Fall Y'all!
1. Jacket, Top, Pants and Handbag: Doncaster, Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti // 1. Jacket, Top and Handbag: Doncaster, 2. Pants: Helmut Lang, 3. Shoes: 3.1 Phillip Lim
1. Jacket, Top, Pants, Handbag and Necklace: Doncaster, 2. Shoes: Valentino // 1. Jacket, Top, Scarf and Handbag: Doncaster, 2. Jeans: Rag and Bone, 3. Shoes: Loeffler Randall
1. Coat: Alexander Wang, 2. Dress and Handbag: Doncaster, 3. Shoes: Gianvito Rossi // 1. Jacket, Dress and Handbag: Doncaster, 2. Top: Saint Laurent, 3. Shoes: Stuart Weitzman